Carnival is a few months away - but already I can feel the buzz. The gym is packed, talk of the fetes and the vibes around carnival is rife. Recollections of last year's bachannal is swirling creating a hype that will culminate in the dizzying two day frenzy of reckless abondon and surrender to revellry. I cyah wait.
I have of late taken the view that no matter how rebellious, unconventional, non-conformist we would like to think ourselves, we are at some point always part of a similar grouping of people. We are never truly leaders, but followers. Followers, I prefer to refer to us as sheep; because at one point or another in our life we are all sheep. This is a place to express myself, vent my frustration with the sheepdom, and relieve my boredom. It is my therapy for all that contributes to my neurosis.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
It coming
Carnival is a few months away - but already I can feel the buzz. The gym is packed, talk of the fetes and the vibes around carnival is rife. Recollections of last year's bachannal is swirling creating a hype that will culminate in the dizzying two day frenzy of reckless abondon and surrender to revellry. I cyah wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sun kissed
Sun kissed sand colored skin lay bare A tapestry of eroticism glowing with desire Seeping lascivious proclivities, whispering Taunting, teas...
-
I'm growing tired of writing about my existence and giving myself advice in my blog that I don't take. It should be enough that I am...
-
Can I, Can I have One more kiss from those sweet lips Can I, Can I have One more chance to experience bliss Can I Touch her skin, hear her p...
-
A buddy recently asked why I decided to share my life using this forum. It was/is my therapy I replied. Why not, might have been a better re...
I feel it in my bones. I Cyah wait either. For the first time in years I am looking forward to carnival.
ReplyDelete