Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light? Maybe not, perhaps his advocate. I am he and he is I. Of course I am not the Morning Star in the most literal sense - but I can be quite devilish. I seem to have a knack for getting people to indulge in their more mischievous side; perhaps I'm Loki in the flesh. Getting people to reassess their rote moral boundaries gives me pleasure - sadly I don't get compensated (not monetarily anyway) for that which brings me so much joy; stark contrast to my occupation.
Am I suppose to feel bad; am I going to burn in hell (where ever that is) for the things I do/did? Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to advocate misdeeds against humanity (no violence - though there are times when a good ass kicking seems to be necessary), just misdeeds of the flesh - the flesh is weak. And I'm fairly good with manipulating and surrendering to the flesh.
I'll be having a word with my imaginary therapist in our next session, I think we need to explore this neurosis a bit deeper. Any takers for a real therapist, I'm sure you would enjoy a stroll through my mind.
I have of late taken the view that no matter how rebellious, unconventional, non-conformist we would like to think ourselves, we are at some point always part of a similar grouping of people. We are never truly leaders, but followers. Followers, I prefer to refer to us as sheep; because at one point or another in our life we are all sheep. This is a place to express myself, vent my frustration with the sheepdom, and relieve my boredom. It is my therapy for all that contributes to my neurosis.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sun kissed
Sun kissed sand colored skin lay bare A tapestry of eroticism glowing with desire Seeping lascivious proclivities, whispering Taunting, teas...
-
I'm growing tired of writing about my existence and giving myself advice in my blog that I don't take. It should be enough that I am...
-
Can I, Can I have One more kiss from those sweet lips Can I, Can I have One more chance to experience bliss Can I Touch her skin, hear her p...
-
This unfamiliar feeling haunts me at this ungodly hour, laying adrift on a plain of uncertainty feeling extraterrestial, my mind a smorgasbo...
No comments:
Post a Comment